Tired of all those cat scratches? Get this Cattri cat scratching post now that offers the required relief spot for your cat’s destructive scratching habits. Cats are born to claw at things, and Cattri cactus cat post is ideal for dealing with these traits. In addition, it acts as a healthy and fun toy that allows your cats to express their natural scratching habits safely and away from your furniture.
Cattri cat scratching post offers the required relief spot for your cat’s destructive scratching habits. Cats are born to claw at things; this cactus cat post is ideal for dealing with these traits. In addition, it acts as a healthy and fun toy that allows your cats to express their natural scratching habits safely and away from your furniture.
Unlike traditional cat scratching posts, the Cattri cactus cat post looks unique in your modern home. It comes with three different height positions that can satisfy multiple cats’ scratching at the same time.
- Unique Design: Cattri scratching post comes with three scratching poles covered with natural green sisal and carpet standing on the round base. It is like a mimic cactus rising from the golden desert that looks cute and fresh, helps blend into any modern decor, and adds fun flair to any room.
- Various Height of Fun: Various post heights from “7.5” to “20.9” will satisfy all ages of cats’ scratching habit and stretching. It offers a perfect place for cats to relieve their stress, encourage their natural desire for a good scratch, and save your expensive furniture from little tiger clawing.
- Premium Choice: The base and top parts are covered in soft carpet that feels good on the paws, especially for adventurous kitties that want to jump to the top. It comes in 2 sizes; the medium post suggests cats up to “10lbs,” and the large bar is recommended for adult cats.
- Additional Benefit: It is designed with cats in mind. It is equipped with hanging toys that stimulate their prey-like behavior like pouncing and swatting, enhancing their playing time and providing extra fun for them.
- Simple Assembly: Simple construction with three posts and a base requires minor assembling. The step-by-step instruction makes it more accessible. You can set it up in minutes or seconds.
- Color: Green
- Material: MDF, Plush, Sisal Rope
- Dimension: 30CMX30CMX53CM
How to Train Your Cat or Kitten to Use a Scratching Post
- Please find the best place to place the post. It usually is their sleeping spot, scratching spot, or next to the couch.
- Drump up interest in the scratching post. You can use catnip, Feliway to spray on the post, or use the wand to play with the post.
- With all these efforts you have made, your cat will understand you want her to use the post rather than the furniture.
It may take some time for cats to get familiar with posts. Therefore, we’d like to suggest spraying some catmint and encourage your cats to play with it. Give your cats more time to get used to it.
- 1*cat scratching post